1. Folk /Tribal Dance
- Only one entry per Institution is allowed.
- Maximum 10 participants allowed per team. The team may consist of all boys, allgirls or a mixture of both.
- The maximum number of accompanists permissible is five.
- The dance can be either primitive or a folk dance (Indian Style) but not a classicalone.
- Duration of dance should not be more than 10 minutes.
- Three copies of a brief note giving the theme and the text of song if any, is to besubmitted along with the entry form at the time of registration.
- The participating team will be responsible for removal of their sets / properties etc.immediately after the completion of their performance.
- Judgment will be based on the basis of Rhythm, Formation, Expression, Costumes,Make-up, sets and overall effect.
- Time for sets/ Instruments setting is maximum 10 minutes.
2. Classical Dance (Indian)
- Each Institute can send only one entry.
- The classical dance can be from any of the approved schools of dance. Such asKathak, Kathakali, Bharat Natyam, Manipuri, Kuchipudi, Mohiniattam, Odissi etc.
- The duration of performance is up to 15 minutes.
- Maximum three accompanists are permissible.
- Judgment will be based on the qualities like Tal, Technique, Rhythm, Abhinaya orExpression, Costumes, Footwork and general impression, etc.
Three copies of a brief note on the description of dance story involved in it, if any,and of the accompanying song, with its meaning in Hindi or English must besubmitted at the time of registration.